Donny Osmond's puppy love Donny Osmond's puppy love

Jesus Christ!

I know your going for a retarded vibe, and you succeeded. LOL.

You got your point across, but I gave it an 8 because I fucking hate these two little fuckheads. Seeing Donny's grotesque choppers made me wanna puke.

Teen idols are meant to repulse us males, because they stand for everything that we are not. They are the epitome of what an "overly sensitive" male can be.

You can diss all the teen idols you want, just don't diss Duran Duran, or I may have a problem with you. HAHA!!

thespammer responds:

wewt! :D
retartdedness sucksess! :D
teen idols are always idolized by preteen ppl
just cus they look so cutesy and unmanly XP
at least donny grew up...as for justin i has no idea what will happen to him
well dont worry im not gonna diss duran duran :P

Broken Business Broken Business

Really dig the intro, very cool melody! Awesome transition into wubba bass. If you ever feel like doing a extended mix of this track, it would be killer to hear that intro melody make a return, maybe in a different mix with a wubba bass (I call it wubba cause I have no experience in dupstep, haha). But all in all sounds great!

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Incredibly beautiful

What a beautiful piece of music. When you can truly escape with audio, this song proves it. Wonderfully done. Thank god for the loop feature on the player, because it reminds me of how nicely it began and ended.

Gravey responds:

Aw shucks...Thanks!

-Gravey-

Housesooong! Housesooong!

Great job! I freaking love it! Don't change a thing, cause it sounds pretty wonderful to me! Its has a cool mystique sound with a tropical feel. Dark and beautiful. Lets keep in touch if your ever up for a colab. You just made me a fan. Take Care!

SourPuddle responds:

Sounds good, man. House all the way!